Latest details on the COVID-19 crisis and how it could impact your orders.
May 26th, 2020
COVID has impacted us on a global level we never imagined or thought we would possibly endure in this lifetime. As nations across the world slowly begin to reopen, major adjustments will be made in our personal lives, for businesses, and our overall economy.
We have been very fortunate to focus our efforts in securing our supply chain for you from materials, health and safety of our teams, and logistics with minimal disruption at this stage. However, as your manufacturer and logistics support, we must adapt to global changes to ensure positive outcomes.
For this reason, effective 6/8/2020, we will no longer offer standard shipping. Due to COVID, standard shipping has not provided a positive experience for you with extreme shipping delays. For us we can no longer support the overall cost.
- As of now, standard shipping will not return.
- International orders must use Premium or Express.
- US orders will have the option to use UPS Economy for a flat rate of $4.99/product.
- US orders with UPS Economy is 7-10 business day delivery.
- Economy shipping will apply to all new orders starting 6/8/2020.
We are grateful for your commitment to us and it's our commitment to you to give you the best service during these trying times. For more information, please visit our Shipping page.